[SR-Users] Routing Problems

Andreas Rehbein rehbein at e-technik.org
Thu Feb 4 15:18:18 CET 2010

Hello,

we use Kamailio 3.0 on a Red Hat EL5.4 system with openssl 0.9.8e (the
current Red Hat OpenSSL version). We want to use Kamailio 3.0 in front of
our Call Server (OpenSER 1.3.2) as a security gateway. So the Call Server
should only deal tcp, while the Security Gateway terminates the TLS Data
which he receives from the User Agents but forwards the SIP-Messages via TCP
to the Call Server.

UA ---SIP_over_TLS---> Security Gateway (Kam3.0) ---SIP_over_TCP---> Call
Server (OpenSER1.3.2)

UA<---SIP_over_TLS--- Security Gateway (Kam3.0) <---SIP_over_TCP--- Call
Server (OpenSER1.3.2)

Nearly everything works fine in this scenario: User Agents are able to
register and when they are sending INVITES the callee receives it.

The problem we have right now is: if Kamailio 3.0 receives BYE we get „477
Unfortunatly error on sending to next hop occured“. It seems that the
messages are ok...

I attached a text file with the BYE message and the errors.

Explanation for the text file:

* UA1: 192.168.0.126

* UA2: 192.168.0.176

*Security Gateway (Kam3.0): 192.168.0.89

*Call Server (OpenSER1.3.2): 192.168.0.106

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards

Andreas

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Rehbein

FH Frankfurt am Main - University of Applied Sciences

FB 2 - Informatik und Ingenieurwissenschaften

Forschungsgruppe für Telekommunikationsnetze

Kleiststraße 3

60318 Frankfurt am Main

Tel.: +49 (0) 69 1533 3613

Fax: +49 (0) 69 1539 5224 961