[Kamailio-Users] Storing nonscalar types (lists)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:22:35 CET 2010

On 02/24/2010 05:36 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 02/24/2010 11:31 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>

>> On 02/24/2010 05:21 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
>
>> $dbr() is in private memory.
>
> Yep, that's not going to work.  I need a copy of a result set per
> transaction.
>
>> xavp might be better structured for this case.
>
> My understanding is that xavp is in development and is not in 3.0.0,
> correct?

The code is available but not enabled by default. You need to recompile
with -DWITH_XAVP.

>> Not sure I get it here. If you need only one global index, then you can
>> use $shv() to store it. If you need it per transaction, then an normal
>> avp should be used.
>
> I need it per transaction.  Every transaction has a unique list of
> gateways that may be associated with it, not determinate.  Very, very
> custom LCR.

You can delete avps as you use them, in case you don't need them in
future steps, avoiding the need of index variable. Still, if the index
is per transaction, then it has to be stored in an usual avp, not in a
global avp.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/