[Kamailio-Users] Carrierroute issue

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 10 18:21:07 CET 2010

On Tuesday 09 February 2010, Omar wrote:
> Hello
>
> I did the same Changes long time ago, but i have the same issue even
> when always goes more to one IP, and we really know when will go to
> the Next IP also is there a way if the endpoint is down will the calls
> go to the next IP automatically?
>
> i have the same table scenario with .5 and .5 in the prob, and hits
> one IP more than the other.

Hi Omar,

there is now integrated functionality in the cr that automatically detects if
one endpoint is down. In order to implement failover if you receive a certain
SIP error code you could use the carrierfailureroute fuctionality, as
described in section example 1.21 in the docs.

Best regards,

Henning