[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:11:30 CET 2010

Hello,

On 2/8/10 11:09 PM, Dmitri wrote:
> Hello,
> The PC has private address on eth0 interface and public on ppp0
> default route looks like:
> default dev ppp0  scope link
>
> Tomorrow I'll try to play with ngrep.

it is looping on the IP you can see in the Record-Route headers:

SUBSCRIBEsip:dima at voice.djuk.ee;transport=UDP  SIP/2.0\r\nRecord-Route:<sip:90.190.13.159;lr=on>\r\nRecord-Route:<sip:90.190.13.159;lr=on>\r\nRecord-Route:<sip:90.190.13.159;lr=on>\r\nRecord-Route:<sip:90"...

Is 90.190... a local IP?