[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Mon Feb 8 20:37:37 CET 2010

Am 08.02.2010 20:00, schrieb Dmitri:
> Hello,
> 1. Yes, there is at least 2 times more space than core dump needs.

# Try specifying things manually, as user root:
echo "/tmp/core.%e.sig%s.%p" > /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern

# verify configuration changes
cat /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern

# set ulimit
ulimit -c unlimited

# start kamailio manually
kamailio

now kamailio should be running as user root and should be able to core
dump into /tmp

> 2. I could find nothing, unfortunately...
> I can only see that problem is related to tm.so library:
> kamailio kernel: [ 1051.432646] kamailio[2678]: segfault
> at 12 ip 00007fa8b592ae43 sp 00007fff48ff9f40 error 4 in
> tm.so[7fa8b5917000+72000]

Daniel, I can't remember. Is it necessary to turn off some compiler
optimizations in Makefile.defs to get a useful backtrace? (or was that
in Asterisk?)

regards
klaus