[Kamailio-Users] Openser with MySql Cluster

Ricardo Coelho ricardo.tching at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:36:02 CET 2010

Hi Henning,

my system consists on 2 openser servers and two databases using MySql Cluster. Besides those problems i stated in the first message, when I change the parameter of modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2) to 3, the system stores the location of a user but after a few seconds it looses somes.  Thanks for your help

Cheers,
Ricardo