[Kamailio-Users] Openser with MySql Cluster

Ricardo Coelho ricardo.tching at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:43:14 CET 2010

Hi

Right now I have a single openser server configured to work with a single mysql database. I want to enhance availability by adding another openser server and use Mysql Cluster. When failover occurs, despite the fact that he databases have the same data, on one of the softphones i receive a message saying "User not found" and on the other softphone i receive a message saying "Security check failed". Do I need to change something in openser's configuration to make it work with mysql cluster?

Thanks in advanced