[Kamailio-Users] Loose Route / Re-Invite (brandon at cryy.com)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 3 22:49:36 CET 2010

On 02/03/2010 04:44 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> This is a re-INVITE and the UA (MY_SBC_PROXY) replies a 200 with the natted
> Contact (as usual).
> Then the PSTN_PROXY server creates the ACK by setting such private SIP URI as
> RURI. This is incorrect, this RURI *MUST* be the remote target set in the
> initial INVITE/200 (the Contact the UA received when the dialog was
> established). This remote target cannot change within a dialog (as Alex and me
> have explained in this thread).

I do not have statistics, but anecdotally speaking, I have encountered
this problem so often and had to work around it by re-fixing the Contact
in the sequential INVITE or reply to it that I did not even know it was
an incorrect behaviour!  I suspect it is rather common.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670