[Kamailio-Users] Sip MESSAGE

Jeff Brower jbrower at signalogic.com
Wed Feb 3 18:49:14 CET 2010

Abdul-

> Thanks for the reply, is there anywhere I can check for this
> provision ( RFC3428 )in the source code ?

I've been in the telecom industry for 20+ years and there is I've never seen a situation where you can "check the
source code" to verify support/ interoperability / compatibility with an RFC.  Verification occurs during testing;
i.e. in actual operation.

I think you may want to ask about test procedures and test cases instead.

-Jeff