[Kamailio-Users] append_rpid_hf add privacy?

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:04:54 CET 2010

Dear friends,

I'm trying  to give to a user the option to have privacy in a call. I'm
trying to do that by adding an extra header with:
append_rpid_hf("sip",
";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=no");

I'm using this header in the begining of the kamailio.cfg

if(($rU=="99999") || ($rU=="77777"))
                {
                        append_rpid_hf("sip",
"$ru;party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=no");
                        xlog("alx ------- We have rU match  --------");
                }

When I see the sip messages I don't see this extra header added into it.

Does anyone had experience in this ?

Thank you
Alex