[SR-Users] SIP CE vmware and vbox image

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Thu Dec 30 19:07:58 CET 2010

Sounds like your VM Host (the physical machine) doesn't have the VT bit (I
believe that is what it's called) set on the CPU's.  VMWare needs this so it
can pass down x86_64 down to the guests.

I know, it's very misleading as your CPUs may indeed be 64bit, but without
the VT bit, the guests will only see a 32bit CPU.

-graham