[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.1.x and Asterisk 1.6.2 Realtime Integration using Asterisk Database

Wed Dec 29 15:17:41 CET 2010

On 28.12.2010 22:07, Kurt Mullen wrote:
> I am on my 20^th (I’m not kidding) attempt to successfully complete this
> tutorial.
>
> I have installed on Ubuntu 10.10 x64 Server. I installed Kamailio &
> Asterisk on the same server as in the tutorial.
>
> I have two SIP clients registered, but they are not able to call each other.
>
> No one answered my last two posts, so I hope someone can help this time.

If you can describe the problem (why can't they call each other) we can
help you.

So, first you have to find out what is the problem. Use a packet sniffer
(wireshark, ngrep) to capture the SIP traffic and analyze it (yes, if
you want to use Kamailio you have to know at least the basics of SIP)
for the problems.

regards
klaus