[SR-Users] LCR and gateways resource.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Dec 28 16:12:07 CET 2010

Hello.

I’m looking for a way to mix the features of LCR and a counter to keep track
of the used resource of a gateway.  Let me explain.

Let’s suppose that I’m using LCR module to route the calls to all my
gateways, in particular I have the calls with prefix 55 routed to the group
“55” which are 3 gateways :

GW1, GW2 and GW3. Let’s suppose also that each gateway is connected to
digital E1 with 30 channels.  At certain time of the day one of the gateways
is at full capacity using the 30 channels. This is what I wanted to do : can
I have  a variable with the maximum channels available for a certain
gateway, and for each call going to that gateway a counter?.  When the
counter reach the maximum, can I remove the gateway from the LCR choosing
algorithm until it has capacity again?

Can I have some thoughts about this idea?

Is there a way to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ricardo.-