[SR-Users] kamailio restart and TLS ( relay_to_tls() )

Wed Dec 22 16:58:44 CET 2010

Am 22.12.2010 14:04, schrieb Juha Heinanen:
>    Of course this won't work if you route to the other proxies also using
>    lookup() with permanent entries in location table. If you really have
>    such a setup you can try to set a certain flag for this entries and then
>    do not call set_forward_no_connect().
>
> klaus,
>
> i checked and i'm already calling set_forward_no_connect() when initial
> request is forwarded to a tcp contact.  however, it seems more tricky to
> prevent useless tcp connection attempts for in-dialog requests.  for
> example, here the UA has gone away when presence server sends a notify
> to it:

Indeed, I have not thought about in-dialog requests. I think to prevent
useless TCP connection setups for the in-dialog requests a RR-cookie
needs to be added which tells if caller/callee are customers (and
potential behind NAT). Then, by reading this cookie and is_direction()
it should be possible to find out if set_forward_no_connect() should be
executed.

regards
klaus