[SR-Users] RTP to SRTP bridge

Dominguez Jover, Ricardo djover at umh.es
Wed Dec 22 12:16:07 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to deploy an scenario where all calls in the LAN are encrypted with SRTP, so I've forced my sip softphones to "mandatory SRTP". As in the Internet not all providers and clients have SRTP enabled, I couldn´t communicate them in this way, so I would need some kind of border element to bridge RTP and SRTP calls. Is there any bridge/proxy who can receive rtp packets and convert them into srtp and viceversa?

I've been reading RTPproxy and Media proxy docs and also some forums, but I didn´t find anything useful.

Regards,

Ricardo Dominguez