[SR-Users] Kamailio Compatability with Elastix

Kurt Mullen kmullen at practical-pc.com
Fri Dec 17 19:04:39 CET 2010

Well I finally made some progress. I have Kamailio 3.1.0 installed on one
server and Elastix 2.0.3 installed on another server.  The Kamailio server
queries Elastix for authentication, and the SIP clients are able to register
with Kamailio.  However, the clients cannot call each other.

Also, extensions added in the Elastix interface cannot authenticate with
Kamailio.  I have to manually add the users in the Asterisk database using
mysql commands to get the authentication to work. I will need to use a GUI
for staff to add / delete numbers.

Am I way off base here?

Kurt Mullen