[SR-Users] is_method with pv argument?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:08:58 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/16/10 5:53 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> For released 3.x, try to see if next piece of cfg works:
>>
>> $var(m) = 0 + $rm;
> daniel,
>
> the above assignment works, but i need to make a shift before actual
> test and that does not work:
>
>      $var(m) = 0 + $rm;
>      $var(m) = $var(m)>>  16;
>
> produces error regarding the second line:
>
>   0(17007) :<core>  [cfg.y:3437]: parse error in config file /etc/trunk-proxy/trunk-proxy.cfg, line 871, column 24: syntax error
>   0(17007) :<core>  [cfg.y:3437]: parse error in config file /etc/trunk-proxy/trunk-proxy.cfg, line 871, column 24: bad expression
>
> any idea why, because according to core cookbook, operator>>  does
> exist?  column 24 refers to second of the>>  chars.
>
> http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/core-cookbook/devel#arithmetic_operations
seems they were lost in integration process - they were indeed in
kamailio 1.x. I will take care of re-adding them, meanwhile you can
multiply/divide by the power of two to emulate left/right bitwise shifts.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com