[SR-Users] couple of accounting questions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:14:35 CET 2010

On 12/15/10 6:08 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> it is so from the early implementation. Not sure how is with radius, but
>> the reason phrase is also taken from acc_db_request() parameter (comment
>> param) and stored in db.
> in radius server i can choose, what actually gets written to db.  the
> fact that response reason text has been on the fixed list for ever is
> not good enough reason for not removing it from the fixed list.

It is practically part of a parameter from acc_*_request() functions, so
it is not really a pseudo-variable that can be added to *_extra
parameter. This is a constraint for this case. For the acc with flags,
it is taken indeed from reply reason phrase.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training