[SR-Users] local_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:47:14 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/15/10 4:25 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder what is the status of local routes (to modify requests
> created by Kamailio)? Is it implemented at all?
>
> I found just one occurrence of USE_LOCAL_ROUTE in the code. (something
> obsolete)?
this define is not used - that piece of code probably was left by
mistake somehow (the condition in the define uses a variable not defined
anywhere).

Since 3.0, there is an event route for more or less same pupose, so you
have to define:

event_route[tm:local-request] { ... } to handle requests generated
locally by tm.

Note also the existence since 3.0 of onsend_route which gives you access
to what is going to be sent (final content after config route blocks
execution).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA