[SR-Users] modules_k/rls missing in Kamailio debs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:11:38 CET 2010

On 12/14/10 8:17 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> rls is extra_excluded in debian rules file:
>
> # extra modules to skip, because they are not compilable now
> # - regardless if they go to the main kamailio package or to some
> module package,
> # they will be excluded from compile and install of all
> EXTRA_EXCLUDED_MODULES=bdb dbtext oracle pa rls iptrtpproxy
>
> I tested and modules_k/rls compiles fine. I think the above text is
> true only for ser's version.

I think this was left from the integration time when rls module from ser
was not working. Kamailio version is working fine, so it can be removed
from that list - the ser version of rls is now moved in obsolete directory.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com