[SR-Users] Crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:48:27 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/13/10 3:48 PM, michel freiha wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> We are not facing any database problem even we are not using DNS
> anywhere in Kamailio config...The only thing is that the debug level
> is 2 and syslog was not configured asynchronous...Do you think if we
> configure it as asynchronous, our issue will be solved?
debug=2 should be that verbose to influence the performances in this
way. Anyhow is good to have syslog asynchonous. You can start with
log_stderror=yes to see if there is any improvement -- in this way you
know whether is an logging speed issue or not.

The solution to identify which piece of config is slow is to use
benchmark module.