[SR-Users] Location of "kamailio.cfg"

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Mon Dec 13 17:48:20 CET 2010

Hello Daniel,

thanks for the fast answer. That works!

One can easily set the parameter for the startoptions in "../sbin/kamctlrc" as follows:

 STARTOPTIONS="-f /home/daniel/kamailio/etc/kamailio.cfg"

Be sure to use the "quotation marks" and the full path (not sth. like "~") as the parameter list seems to be handed over as string.

Thank you Daniel...

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------