[SR-Users] First public release of sip:provider Community Edition

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 13 15:45:36 CET 2010

Hi all,

We at Sipwise are excited to announce the first public release of the
sip:provider Community Edition (http://www.sipwise.com/products/spce/).
It is a fully open-source SIP based Class5 VoIP soft-switch, providing
every component an operator needs to offer VoIP services. It comes as a
communication platform leveraging the capabilities of Kamailio, SEMS and
Asterisk, complemented by our own open-sourced building blocks to
provide consistent and easy-to-use provisioning, billing and
configuration maintenance. The different parts are carefully integrated
with each other to form a fully featured VoIP soft-switch.

Please check
http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce-first-release/ for more
information on this release.

Have fun playing with it, we hope it's as useful to you as it is for us.
Andreas