[SR-Users] Purple Error.

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:51:40 CET 2010

I actually don't use and never used module purple.
Did you successfully used this module in previous versions? If so, probably
something else got broken and unnoticed as it seems no one is using it.

Anyway, the tips to try to solve this are as always:
  - enable debug and try to understand what is happening.
  - collect packets to see if and how module purple tries to contact gtalk.