[SR-Users] whereis the serctl utility or its replacement

rbond1 rbond1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 09:46:59 CET 2010

I agree, but it is not.

Maybe I missed a compile time switch that would have built it? I saw references on the web that indicated that it was no longer a part of the distro
and that it was exported to python but with all the docs referencing it to this day, i thought that I could at least find the older version
someplace.

So is anyone aware of any compiler option or other method that will produce the SERCTL binary or script?

The only things in my /usr/local/sbin are SER and SERCMD.  SERCMD does not do the same things based on the output I see and some of the commands
are rather cryptic (mostly methods like usrloc... et al..)

regards