[SR-Users] Dialplan help

Phillman25 Kyriacou phillman25 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 07:59:19 CET 2010

Hi Daniel

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have the following entry in the dialplan list:

Dpid = 1
Match Op = 1
Match Exp = sip:3020.*
Match Len = 0
Subst Exp = sip:(3020)(.+)@
ReplExp = sip:3020A\2 at xx.xx.xx.xx

and i only want to allow the source ip yy.yy.yy.yy to use this specific
dialplan and only this dialplan.

I guess i need to combine the dialplan module and permissions module but im
not sure how.

As i have many entries in my dialplan list, would there be an easy way to
achieve the above?

Thanks again

Phillip

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com