[SR-Users] whereis the serctl utility or its replacement

rbond1 rbond1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 06:55:59 CET 2010

Hello.

The documentation i see on the web keeps mentioning SERCTL to do management of users and other admin.

Can someone provide a link to more relevant information on that utility or it's python replacement?
I have compiled ser under ubuntu with mysql support, but now i need something that will help me add contacts to the database easily as the docs imply.

The version of ser i pulled using the download information is ser 3.2.0-dev1 according to the sercmd output.

Is the sip-router.org site also where SERCTL can be downloaded?  What is the git string to aquire it if so?

thx