[SR-Users] lcr in 3.1 - no reload without Siremis?

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:19:41 CET 2010

the dump ctl commands shows show commands like 'lcr dump_gws' and 'lcr
show_gws' - commands that only give a "command disabled" return when
run. According to the documentation of lcr (3.1.x), only three
commands are left (lcr.reload, lcr.dump_gws, lcr.dump_rules - that
with sercmd).
I have probably overlooked something, but this leaves me with the
question: how can i add gws/lcr and ensure validity of entry? Only
Siremis?

Thanks,
Anders