[SR-Users] Segmentation fault when loading dialplan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:59:09 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/6/10 11:08 AM, Javier Gallart wrote:
> Hello
>
> I haven't been able to fix this problem yet. Has anyone run into a
> similar issue?
is it a clean 64b install, or is a mixed 32b - 64b. I wonder if the
modules are linked to a different version of the library.

I will try to get to a 64b for testing, although I was using dialplan on
such arch many times with older releases.

Btw, can you paste the list of loaded modules in the config? Just to see
which ones are using connection to db.