[SR-Users] lcr in 3.1 - no reload without Siremis?

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:32:20 CET 2010

For anyone else who might not be able to find the old `kamctl
lcr`-commands, the alternatives to some can be found here:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules/lcr.html#id2960364

Being able to reload the lcr didn't solve my problem though - still
not finding any gw when I run next_gw(), so I'm still open for
input...