[SR-Users] lcr in 3.1 - no reload without Siremis?

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:25:10 CET 2010

I am upgrading from 1.5 to 3.1, but ran into some issues. The one
right now is that I can’t seem to use the lcr and gws, although I’ve
spent quite some time looking at the documentation. When it hits the
next_gw() inside my route[PSTN] it finds nothing, and I have already
added
to the tables. But I added it manually to the tables, so maybe I
needed to load them to memory – but “kamctl lcr reload” has been
discontinued, so no loading. Is Siremis necessary as the input tool
for lcr and gws?

Just to make sure that it's not because of my cfg - here is the part
of the cfg where it returns false in next_gw():

route[PSTN] {

	if (is_method("INVITE")) {

		t_on_reply("REPLY_ONE");
		t_on_failure("FAIL_ONE");

		if (!load_gws(1)) {
			sl_send_reply("500", "Our mistake - cannot load gateways");
			exit;
		}

		if (!next_gw()) {
			sl_send_reply("503", "Service not available (no more gateways)");
			exit;
		}
	}

	if (!t_relay()) {