[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5.4 crash

gwillingham at comcast.net gwillingham at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 18:01:04 CEST 2010

We were experiencing the issue with 1.5.4 released version, we upgraded from svn and the issue still persists.  I have a backtrace from both versions.

I agree it is a free of a null pointer, but the if(hf->parsed) should be the test for NULL, and only execute code if not NULL.  However this test is failing.