[SR-Users] lcr

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:19:30 CEST 2010

This whole 3.X migration is starting to sound quite appealing!

But back to solving the immediate issue: You say I would have to have
the from_uri defined for each rule. What about the ones that are
current null, would they be included in any from_uri definition?
Meaning that after trying with the rule where the from_uri matches, it
would fail-over to where the from_uri is null? (maybe I should stop
asking questions and do the test!)

//Anders