[SR-Users] [sr-dev] testing phase for 3.1

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Aug 18 10:44:19 CEST 2010

Hi Inaki,

probably you are right. I have not thought about this. I will take a look at
it and put a patch for this on the tracker. But i think, you are right, that
should be easy to implement.
By the way: If you make a dlg_list_dlg with Call-ID and From-Tag (what i
do), you just get the one dialog and you do not get the full list...

Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
Schomburgstr. 80