[SR-Users] [sr-dev] testing phase for 3.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:44:04 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 8/18/10 8:59 AM, Carsten Bock wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> i know, i am a little late (due to a new job since the beginning of
> the month), but is it ok to push some last-minute changes (some
> changes to the nathelper/rtpproxy-module) to the git?
> I have the changes ready for K1.5 and i would migrate them to K-Trunk
> tonight...
>
> The changes are:
> - Retrieval of RTP-Statistics from RTP-Proxy (as PV)
> - Submit a RTP-Timeout-Socket towards the RTP-Proxy (this requires
> some changes to the RTP-Proxy as well, which are not ready yet)
> - some minor changes
>
> If i am too late, i will wait for the next release, that is fine for me.
if the patches are not very intrusive, then is fine for me, since you
have them for a while and tested. You can upload first on tracker - it
is another patch for nathelper that is on to-do to integrate.

I guess the extension for rtp proxy is optional, so will it work with
current or older versions of rtpproxy?

> Kind regards,
> Carsten
>

> If i am too late, i will wait to the next release...
>
> 2010/8/17 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>>
>
>      Hello,
>
>     fyi, we entered in testing phase in order to prepare next major
>     release, numbered 3.1.0.
>
>     Please help to fill the wiki pages for what is new in this version
>     and migration from 3.0.x:
>     http://sip-router.org/wiki/install/3.0.x-to-3.1.x
>     http://sip-router.org/wiki/features/new-in-devel
>
>     Testing and feedback are very much appreciated!
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>
>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla