[SR-Users] Simple Call Accounting

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:10:16 CEST 2010

Just as an addendum to Alex's comment, I'm doing the exact same thing
with MySQL triggers.

Most strange situations can be worked around using some parameter in
ACC or DIALOG modules (if working together).

Our main cause is that we have many proxies and a central DB, so the
work is performed by only one process that can be measured and
optimized alone.

Uriel