[SR-Users] time formats (specifically in db_flatstore)

SIP Projects sip.projects at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:29:46 CEST 2010

I'm trying to manually build a time value to send as a db_extra field.

This seems like it should work according to the wiki example, but I'm
getting a syntax error.

Script variable:

$var(reg_time) = $time(year); ### + "-" + $time(mon) + "-" + $time(mday)
+ " " + $time(hour) + ":" + $time(min) + ":" + $time(sec);

Error from kamailio:

ERROR:core:eval_elem: invalid numeric operands

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

ps. Sorry for the multiple posts - it seems the list mailer may be
stalled a bit.