[SR-Users] sip trace not logging the first invite

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:32:43 CEST 2010

Dear friends,

I'm using the sip_trace module in order to log into a mysql DB all the SIP
messages that are passing from my kamailio. I have the setflag(4) on the top
of the route[0] and I have all the sip messages logged in the mysql Db.
The problem is that I don't see the first INVITE of the call.

Scenario:

gateway1 --------------> kamailio ----------------> gateway2

The INVITE from gateway1 to kamailio is not logged. The trace is starting
from the first 100 trying message.

Is anyone aware on where the problem is ?

P.S. By using the sip_trace() method I get the first INVITE but not the rest
of the trace in the way that setflag(4) is logging.

Thank you in advance

Alex