[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Users] Exotic case (but real) in which RtpProxy doesn't work

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 28 19:53:03 CEST 2010

2010/4/24 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> 2010/4/24 Andreas Heise <aheise.lists at googlemail.com>:
>>
>> Hello Iñaki,
>>
>> did you fixed your issue? I'll also connect an OmniPCX pbx which maintain
>> the session
>> after forward / transfer and would be interested in a working config example
>> for the
>> SR/RTPproxy part. OmniPCX SIP config is clear as it's my daily business ;-)
>
> I will check a new configuration on monday, I will comment the result
> (if I forget to do it during the next week please remember me).

Ok, tested with force_rtp_proxy("r") and it doesn't work at all. But I
suspect the problem also comes from the PSTN gateway which cannot
handle a re-INVITE with a different address in the SDP. I won't waste
more time with this subject however (neither I can do more tests as
the testing machine is gone).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>