[SR-Users] [permissions] 'address' table and mask priorirty

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:16:55 CEST 2010

Iñaki,

Maybe you can try with 2 masks that are not 32.
example:

Entry 1:
- grp   = 1
- ip_addr =  9.9.9.128
- mask   =  25

Entry 2:
- grp   = 2
- ip_addr =  9.9.9.0
- mask   =  24

And then verify if the order or id matters. But as per Juha's comment, the
result can be unpredictable.
Maybe we an develop an exported function that can take into account the mask
to get the most exact entry.

Cheers,
Uriel