[SR-Users] [LCR openser 1.2] Strange behavior in "lcr" table

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 27 16:17:50 CEST 2010

Hi, I have configured LCR in an existing OpenSER 1.2 installation by
filling the "lcr" table as follows:

  id   prefix     from_uri      grp_id      priority
  1    NULL     NULL            1             1
  2    NULL     NULL            2             2

In "gw" table there are some entries with "grp_id=1" and some others
with "grp_id=2".

Then in the script I just call "load_gws()" as usual, expecting that
first is ALWAYS selected a gateway with grp_id=1. In fact I have ths
*same* configuration working as expected in Kamailio 1.5.

But for some reason, in OpenSer 1.2 for some calls "load_gws()"
selects gateways with "grp_id=2", which IMHO doesn't make sense at all
as grp_id 2 has priority 2 and its gateways would be selected always
after those belonging to grp_id 1.

Is there any bug or different behavior in LCR in openser 1.2? or do I
miss something?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo