[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Users] PCRE Regex / Transformations Bug?

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Apr 27 02:33:48 CEST 2010

Hello All,

   I hate to dig-up this older mailing list entry.  However I am some
additional trouble with what I believe is a completely posix-only regex.

xlog("L_INFO", "[$ci] m=audio $(rb{re.subst,/(.*)m=audio(.*)/\2/})");

I would expect to give me the port from the m=audio line, however it does
not -- it simply removes m=audio.

Any thoughts / ideas / suggestions?

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead