[SR-Users] B2BUA removing a=nortpproxy:yes (rtpproxy-1 <---RTP---> rtpproxy-2)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Apr 24 09:27:55 CEST 2010

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

>   1.6.4.  force_rtp_proxy([flags [, ip_address]])
 >
 >     -r   flags that IP address in SDP should be trusted. Without this
 > flag, nathelper
 >          ignores address in the SDP and uses source address of the
 > SIP message
 >          as media address which is passed to the RTP proxy.

i don't understand what chaining of rtpproxies has to do with trusting
of ip addresses.  my proxy can receive a request from anyone from the
internet and if that someone is behind nat and his proxy happens to use
rtpproxy, then chaining with my rtpproxy does not work if some kind of
trust relationship between these two proxies is needed.

-- juha