[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Users] How can i install and configuration CDRTool + Freeradius + mediaproxy + kamailio

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Fri Apr 23 10:00:24 CEST 2010

Hi Rajnikant,

you may also have a look at Siremis web management interface for
Kamailio, a light-weight application that you can use for accounting
purposes too.
http://siremis.asipto.com/install-accounting/

For a quick look at Siremis, here you can get a demo with
username=admin, password=admin:
http://siremis.asipto.com/demo/

Best regards,
Ramona