[SR-Users] possible bug with dialog module

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 22 11:06:53 CEST 2010

Hey Daniel,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> thanks for troubleshooting. I committed the patch that moves setting of
> bind_addr before any error case in populate_leg_info(). I backported to
> kamailio_3.0 branch as well.
>
> Kelvin, can you get the lasted git version for branch kamailio_3.0 and
> test?

Thanks Daniel. What about applying the bugfix to Kamailio 1.5 (and maybe
even 1.[43]) too? I see that 1.5 is less ambitious to "goto error0" and
thereby skip the assignment but it may still happen (for instance, if
CSeq parsing fails). 1.[43]'s "populate_leg_info" function look more
similar to 3.0's and may definitely crash as well.

And if we decide to backport the patch: Shall we wait for Kelvin to test
the 3.0 patch first to make sure it really works?

Cheers,

--Timo