[SR-Users] Catching internally generated BYE event & other

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Apr 20 20:36:49 CEST 2010

On 04/19/2010 05:15 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> event_route should be called in this case. Can you test with dlg bridge
> to see if the event route is executed?

I have not had a chance to test this with dlg_bridge() yet, but it
clearly is not working so well with dialog timeout/BYE.

To accomplish my goal (accounting for internally generated BYEs), what
else can I do?  Is $dlg(...) exposed within the timeout_route?  If it
is, and I can fish the Call-ID out of it, that is probably enough for
me to cut a custom CDR event, though it will not be possible to use
acc_db_request() to do it because it uses db_extras which contain
things like:

    ani=$fU

... which are R/O, and not populated in the timeout route.

I understand why the timeout route has no real information;  the
timeout_route feature and the timeout_bye feature are not actually
related, and can be used independently of each other, so there is not
an underlying "request" driving the firing of the timeout_route.

At the same time, it makes the timeout_route rather useless if it is
completely acontextual and has no information about the dialog in
connection with which it is being called.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC