[SR-Users] Appended headers are not added in serial forking

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 20 18:53:47 CEST 2010

2010/4/20 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Hi, yes, a workaround is adding the headers in branch_route, it works.
> However I wonder if the expected behavior is that added headers are
> not keep in serial forking. Well, it could make sense. I just want to
> confirm.

Issue solved!

The problem is that I was calling t_newtran() at some point in the
script, and as the documentation states:

-------------
1.4.1.  t_newtran()
Creates a new transaction, returns a negative value on error. This is
the only way a script can add a new transaction in an atomic way.
Typically, it is used to deploy a UAS.
Warning
 NOTE that the changes on the request that are made after this
function call will not be saved into transaction!!!

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>