[SR-Users] Appended headers are not added in serial forking

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 20 18:20:29 CEST 2010

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > Hi, I receive a request, append some custom headers and use
 > "load_gws()" (from LCR module).
 > If the first gateway fails I do "next_gw()" and this second request to
 > the second gateway doesn't contain the previously appended custom
 > headers.
 >
 > Is it the expected behavior?

inaki,

lots of questions.  i'll try to answer, but i'm multiplexing with dinner
preparation.

lcr module does nothing to any headers, just destination set.  what i
do, i add gw specific headers in branch route block separately for each
gw.  if your gws share the headers, you should be able to add them in
route block before starting to call next_gw()s and t_relay().

-- juha