[SR-Users] Catching internally generated BYE event & other

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 19 09:54:37 CEST 2010

On 04/19/2010 03:50 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 04/19/2010 03:36 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>
>> AFAIR the main purpose of local_route was to handle the locallly
>> generated BYE for accounting purposes.
>
> I defined an event_route[tm:local-request] but it does not appear to
> fire in this scenario. Is it supposed to? Is there a possibility that
> 'dialog' synthesises the BYE without using TM bindings?

If you look in modules_k/dialog/dlg_req_within.c:dlg_bye_all(), it
calls the locally defined send_bye(), which does appear to use TMCB:

         set_uac_req(&uac_r, &met, hdrs, NULL, dialog_info,
                     TMCB_LOCAL_COMPLETED, bye_reply_cb, (void*)cell);

         result = d_tmb.t_request_within(&uac_r);

So, why doesn't the event_route for local requests get called?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC