[SR-Users] Catching internally generated BYE event & other

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 19 09:31:57 CEST 2010

On 04/19/2010 03:28 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2010/4/19 Alex Balashov<abalashov at evaristesys.com>:
>> 2) The spoofed BYEs that are generated by the proxy with this setting do not
>> show up as sequential requests, nor are catchable in script at all.  As a
>> result, BYE events are not written to CDRs with 'acc' and I have no way of
>> knowing when the call actually closed.
>
> Have you tryed local_route to manage it?
> It's also called event_route in kamailio 3.0:
>    http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-3.0.x#event_route

Interesting idea.

    "event_route[tm:local-request] - executed by tm modules when a
     local SIP request is generated (former local_route in 1.5.x)"

Do we know for a fact that in this particular aspect of the dialog
module (synthetic BYE on timeout), the local request generation is
plumbed back through TM in a way that would cause this route to be
triggered?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC